WE Run - Woman Empowerment run (Exclusively for women, girls and boys below age 10)
Event DescriptionWomen's Empowerment Run (Exclusively for women/girls and boys below age 10)
Woman Empowerment (WE) Run, now in its 5th edition, is being organized by PCMC Athletics for a distance of 3km, 5km and 10km.
We strongly believe that more women need encouragement towards fitness. The event is an opportunity for them to find and build a community of fitness and stay motivated on this journey. While we have seen huge transformations in women who are part of our group, we would like to see more numbers make fitness a priority.
3 km, 5 km and 10 km (timed) run and/or walk
- 10K applicants must be 12 years as on 17 March 2024.
- 5K and 3K Run is open to all girls below 12. However, applicants under 12 years must be accompanied by a guardian/mother. Boys upto age of 10 are allowed provided they are accompanied by their mother.
- For 10K timing certificates will be provided.
- Well planned route in well planned city
- Beautiful Medal for you to remember experience
- Event finisher t-shirt (dry-fit)
- Free professional photography
- Hydration and support by cheerful volunteers
- Finisher Certificate for all qualified participants to download
- Healthy breakfast
- Fun activities: Games and Climbing wall for kids is planned as it was provided in first edition
Running number or BIB collection:
All confirmed participants are required to come to Expo, scheduled on 16 March 2024, in order to collect their running number bibs. No running number(BIB) will be posted to an individual’s mailing address nor distributed on race day i.e. 16 March 2024.
It is mandatory for the participant to collect his/her running number bib personally from the Expo. In case of unavoidable circumstances, runner can send his/her authorized representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Authorized representative must carry with him/her: a) Soft Copy of confirmation Email/SMS with BIB Number details. b) Soft Copy of photo-identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN Card or passport) of the confirmed participant.
This is a non-competitive run . You compete with yourself only. All are winners.
All runners of the 10K, 5K and 3K category will get a Finisher's Medal post their run. Medals will not be posted to individual runners.
Timing certificates for 10km finishers will be available for download from the event website within 30 days from race day.
Terms, Conditions & Rules:
- Use only the application modes suggested on this website to submit your entries.
- Please go through all relevant information given on the event website and application form, prior to submitting your application.
- Requests for participation cancellation, transfer of participation, and thereby refund, will not be entertained.
- Please choose the event category carefully based on your fitness level.
- Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
- You take full responsibility for participating in the events and do not hold PCMC Athletics or any of its members or associates, entities responsible for any injury or accident. You take responsibility for the runner(s) reading and giving consent to all terms, in case registering on runners behalf.
- You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
- You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
- You agree that PCMC Athletics &/or its associates shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
- You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
- Confirmation of applications received will be subject to Entry Rules & Guidelines given herein.
- Post closure of registrations, email confirmations will be sent to all the confirmed participants on their email id as mentioned in the application form. If you do not receive any intimation, please contact us.
- On registration being successfully submitted, registrants will receive an email.
- Runners will receive an email and SMS with their BIB number and other details closer to the race day. SMS may not be delivered to those who have activated DND.
- You are to participate only in the race category for which you had applied and for which your entry has been confirmed. Your entry and running number bib and/or bib tag is not transferable to any other person under any circumstance.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the Event.
- WE Run reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from the
- event/competition who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be made.
- No certificate will be given to runners who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- If you tamper with the bib in any way or remove/exchange it with another runner, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official timing certificate
- Participants are not allowed to run with pets, unregistered runners or babies/children who are under aged for the designated category.
- Every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest. The BIB should be visible all the time clearly. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the Event.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Photographs taken of runners during any WE run event organized prior to and on race day can be used for the purpose of promoting the event.