About the Race
The Chitri Ultra Marathon 2024 - Edition 3 is a one of the unique run in India held on Sunday, 23rd June 2024 viz. the early season of Monsoon. The run will help participants to test and push their own limits of fitness and endurance and give them the confidence to take on the challenge of running long distances.
• Participants can choose any category as per their choice.
• Runners can register to participate in different categories – 12 Hour Run, 100 KM, 75 KM, 50 KM, 42 KM, 21 KM, 10 KM and 5 KM
• Participants need to cover the total distance of their chosen category in respective cut off category.
• Registrations will be open from 1st December – 31st May (midnight).
• On successful registration and payment using the link below, participants will receive a confirmation mail with their registration ID.
• Some part of the registration fees collected will be utilized towards the RunNiti Foundation – Sports for All. The amount collected will be used to purchase sports material which will be distributed to relevant NGOs to support those in need.
What's in it for me?
• Test your fitness and push your endurance.
• Gain the confidence to challenge your limits and run long distances.
• On successful completion of the run, win a T-shirt, e-certificate, and a virtual personalized photo frame to immortalize your achievement.
• Complete the race within given stipulated time and win a medal too.
• Accommodations for Registered Participant Only (Not Family) and Food is Included in this Ticket Price (for Sat and Sun)
• Participants will be required to follow all the prevailing rules and directives set by the government and organizers from time to time.
• Participants to make sure that they do not break the protocol of maintaining Social Distance.
• All registered participants will receive a confirmation email and SMS with a link to the form, on which they should upload their running data after completing their activity.
• Participants should run only in their selected category and not exceed the distance.
• Participants to warm-up well before the run and also to cool down and stretch post-run and keep them hydrated.
• Do not participate if you have any medical conditions. Event organizers/promoters are not responsible for your health and safety.
Other Fun Elements:
Tent Stay Evening Breakfast,
Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg) – Unlimited,
Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
Takeaways (Medal, Certificate, T-Shirt) will be presented to you at Venue only (No Courier/Home Delivery).
Eligibility Criteria for 12 Hour Individual Run, 100 KM, Ultra 75 and 50 KM.
• Participant must have completed a Marathon or Personal Strava Link [42.195kms] within 5 hours 30 mins in the past 2 Years [1st Jan 2022 - till Event date] and should display a valid timing certificate.
*Personal Run Assisting Gadgets will not be taken into account for the final calculation of laps or distance.
Cut – off times for Ultra Distance:
75 Kms – 10 hrs
50 Kms – 8 hrs
42 Kms - 6 hrs
How to Get There?
Google Map Link: https://g.page/ChitriAdventure?share
By Bus : Kolhapur - Ajara - Chitri Dam - Awandi Village - Chitri Adventure Resort (Approx. 90 kms from Kolhapur)
Ajara - You will get Private Cab / Auto to reach there.
NO CASH PRIZES, ONLY TROPHY FOR WINNERS.
More Details Please feel to free contact us at WhatsApp Number: 9096620371
The data on www.indiarunning.com is updated based on information provided by website visitors, event organizers, participants and thousands of volunteers. While we attempt to enforce multiple system-driven controls to make sure the data is accurate, we cannot guarantee that the information is up to date, and accurate. We do NOT accept any liabilities that may occur through errors in postings, miscommunication, omissions and inclusions.
Participants are responsible to make sure that the event is genuine before registering or participating. Indiarunning.com assumes no responsibility for, nor does it endorse, the content or claims of any advertising or listings on this website.